Thursday, March 31, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
day 1: the Lord is my shepherd. Instruction is not easy but I'll stick to it.. A month of finding back the LOVE from up above, this will determine the course of journey yet who will gain glory? Not me nor him, indeed I'll give it back to our Lord Jesus Christ.
thank Him for the love and support from the leaders and elders. Thank Him for their concern. A way for wisdom is to heed the words of the elders and I shall do it..
Saturday, March 26, 2011
To many, in a relationship, one should:
1. be serious in the relationship
2. take her/his time
3. not jump straight into it
4. have a clear mind
5. not follow feelings much
6. be sure of oneself
That pressures me.
Being 21, flamboyant, outgoing, friendly, happy-go-lucky kind of girl, it's not a fun thing to have people's perceptions of "what a relationship should be" tie around my neck. Yes, I honour the conventional traditional way of courtship. But, I dont know la, I have my own perception of what I see my relationship be, you know.
For me, the way I see relationship is that
1. I inform/tell everyone I love about him, vice versa
2. I won't go PDA (Public Display of Affection) around.
3. I won't do what is not right to me or make him do whatever that is not right before our God.
4. I grow with him and vice versa.
5. I update people about our current walk in life.
6. My studies or other commitments are not affected by it.
7. I let him meet everyone that is important to me and vice versa.
I don't know la. Honestly, I feel like I cant fit in people's perception right now and I'm technically going up against current. It's pressuring ba. People expect me to learn from my past and they expect me to learn REALLY well. Now, many are questioning the way I carry myself with my past words, whether "will joy keep her words as she promised?" or "will she repeat the same mistake again and fall?". Everyone has their eyes on me, wanting me to succeed until the point where I begin to develop this huge fear that I will fail them one day.
How I feel right now?
1. I wanna cry for sharing the news with people about him. Although I do want people to know his existence.
2. I wanna cry because I'm pressured about "will this next step I take is a bad one? will they look down on me if it's a mistake?"
3. I wanna cry because I'm capable of failing this current relationship one day and everyone is going to give me that head shakes again.
4. I wanna cry because now, I'm beginning to develop a sense of faith in this one and people are telling me to back off for now.
5. I wanna cry because their perceptions are making me doubtful of myself. I cant do this, right???
6. I feel stupid. I don't know the manual book for dating but all I know I'm honouring myself before God and him before Him. Somehow it's not enough to make people have a little faith in me in this whole thing.
My sister Grace just opened up my eyes. she kept on emphasizing that "Joy, you are still young. It's okay if you make mistake. It's part of life. If you're happy now, then good la. Better than being scared in taking nothing at all the whole time. Don't stress out about your relationship and what others perceive you. You will learn through the process la. Relax jak la. biar jak mereka habis air liur." HAHAHAHAHA..
so begitu la perasaan saya sekarang. tension.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
(1)Every person has the right to profess and practice his religion and, subject to Clause (4), to propagate it.
(2) No person shall be compelled to pay any tax the proceeds of which are specially allocated in whole or in part for the purposes of a religion other than his own.
(3) Every religious group has the right
(a) to manage its own religious affairs;
(b) to establish and maintain institutions for religious or charitable purposes; and
(c) to acquire and own property and hold and administer it in accordance with law.
(4) State law and in respect of the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur and Labuan, federal law may control or restrict the propagation of any religious doctrine or belief among persons professing the religion of Islam.
(5) This Article does not authorize any act contrary to any general law relating to public order, public health or morality
Monday, March 14, 2011
When all the simple things I desired, God has blessed me with even more than I expected!
12 March 2011
13 March 2011
That's about it! :)
Thank You Lord for the great and awesome people that You've put in my life!
Bless them abundantly!
-I shall post photos the next round-
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
What do I want for birthday, for real?
1. Friends to celebrate it with.
2. To be able to spend time with a family.
3. To have a key pendant! (I just found out that people give keys to the person who is celebrating 21st birthday and I find it cool. I'm suddenly excited for it! LOL.)
4. To have a green tea cheese birthday cake. which I find it hard to find.. :(
5. go SS2 Murni and try their spaghetti meatball!!!!!! :DDD
I just realized all I need is people and food to make me happy. :) Nothing big.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! yesterday was awesomely memorable but soul-shooting at the same time. :) Thank God for it.
I'm going to be bolder now. Amen.