Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 3

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA..

3 more days.

DAY 4 was fun! :D

yesterday was the first time I shot alongside Nick for a pre-wedding shooting. On top of that, that's my first time shooting a couple since 2007 AAAANNNDDDD that's my first time shooting an international couple! They are from Indonesia. :D Handoko & his lovely lovely fiance, Julia! :) They are really awesome. AANNNNNNNDDDD that's my first time DRIVING TO AND FRO Melaka-KL! OMGGGG.... so tiring!!!!

I really am blessed by the couple ba... really nice couple!!!!

Wanna know their story in short?

Hans said "Well, for 2 years I've been with her, she changed me. I change her. for the better, characters, I mean and that's how I know she's the one.." and Julia said something like "for 2 years, we've been through a lot, we worked it out, we've been better and that's how I know."


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Here you go Hans and Julia, your love story, that has blessed me. :) May the good Lord blesses you in your marriage. :) Keep growing in Him and bless others as how you have blessed me! :)


...................................


I don't know what I want for birthday, I just want homecook meals. :( I'm sad. I want homecook food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO