Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with 10 Days

Day 10-more-to-go

God says to me "not all bad things that happened bring more harm instead it will cause you to pray more and seek Me more."

So it's pretty obvious how my maths is terrible, I can't even count my own countdown. HAHAHA.

All Glory to Him in the highest.

I pray that all you who read will be blessed. (NOT CAUSE OF MY FAILING MATHS)

"The Lord wants your heart. He wants to bless you with an everlasting joy, peace, security and love in Him. He loves you more than anyone could possibly imagine! He made you to bless your family, friends and me! He made you live this far to let you know that He is in control, He never fails. He may answer certain issues rather slow but it is never too late. He is molding everyone, including you! yes you! to work in His kingdom. What joy or peace can the world possibly give or even last for that matters, if you still feel empty in the inside after seeking for so long? None can compare to His own Spirit to dwell in you! You are His child and You always will... But, to know Him is to accept his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into your life as your personal Lord and Savior. He is the way, the truth and the life, no one can go through the father unless through Him. :) Don't take too long to justify your reasons for not having Him this soon. This prize is too big to be justified to begin with anyway! :) I know this sounds to religion-ish, but I once had the same thought too but God changed my mind when I began to take the leap of faith! :) Live because He first live! :)"



I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO