Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spelling Out Life... With Day 1

God reminded me of His promise and I know well of this should be done long time ago. I feel stupid for putting myself in these shoes. Well, better start now then to regret after. Dear Lord, carry us well. :)

day 1: the Lord is my shepherd. Instruction is not easy but I'll stick to it.. A month of finding back the LOVE from up above, this will determine the course of journey yet who will gain glory? Not me nor him, indeed I'll give it back to our Lord Jesus Christ.

thank Him for the love and support from the leaders and elders. Thank Him for their concern. A way for wisdom is to heed the words of the elders and I shall do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO