Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Pre Wedding : Converse in Love

I name this post Converse in Love,
in a tribute to their matching clothes, especially shoes!
CONVERSE!
This is my first time shooting a couple, not only that they were wearing CONVERSE SNEAKERS!
So yes, Cute isn't it? Converse in Love.
Which also means, being in love/speaking of love/speak in love etc etc.
Here you go, here's a post of my journey of a voluntary mission which turns blessed!

Pre-wedding Sneaker-Peeker



"Blueeeekkkkkk"
I tell you, they are fun!

the attempt of her carrying him.
Mission failed. HAHAAHAHAA.
You should have seen him!!! He really did jumped on her back. HAHAHAHAHA..

Nick shot from another angle, I tried this one. :)

of all, this is my favourite, coz of their emotions!




............................



Aren't they awesome?? The couple, I mean! Hahahaha..
I shall present to you Julia and Handoko! :D
going to be married in June, i think,
BE HAPPY, BE MERRY, BE BLESSED!











ps: Dont you think she looks like Agnes Monica? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO