Monday, March 14, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with My 21st!

When all the simple things I desired, God has blessed me with even more than I expected!



Lunch

I had the family meal I longed for
(@ Village View Bangi)
AND
I had the homecook food I craved for, NERNNY COOKED!!!!

- Thanks to the PERKEB people: Varrenni, Esther, Jared, Ben, Rofia, Rachel, Raymond, Nernny!-


Evening

I hung out with my new friends from SMK JLN REKO (the one behind the Shell Station after Philo). I had fun getting to know the heart of the Form3 girls personally. :)

They treated me with McFlurry!

:)

Jared, Esther and Varreni surprised me in the car! :D
So much for going dating in Serdang huh, Jared? Hahahaha
SAME GOES TO REN: "Oh, I wanna go Hentian Kajang"
Esther: "I'm going back to Melaka la, use Kajang station"

These 3 crazy people had to endure ear blasting session the moment I saw GREEN TEA CHEESE CAKE!!!!!! hahaahahaha.. I wailed and laughed, of course. LOL! The session continued when Ren gave me my 2nd present for the day! :D BROS BOTTLE!!!


Dinner

Went to Subang Square to eat in Sinbad Restaurant, the Arabian Food. :)
AND
Played Murderer Game! :DD

-Thanks to: Sek Kuan, Isabel, Dev, Maggie, Edna, Jeremy, Darryl, Jan Hoe, Fea, Cher Linn, Jim.

:D

The crying session happened when Taiko, Isa and Maggie
surprised me in the car! :DD

They gave me Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence cake, a gorgeous Silver necklace and a beautiful card! :)

12 March 2011

Went to Times Square, KL for birthday shopping with Sharon, after 7pm.
Sharon got me Starbucks TRIPLE CHEESE something2. I couldn't recall.
Hahahaha.
I bought 2 pairs of shoes from NICHII for RM70!!!!!!!
a pair of heels and a pair of sandals.
:D
Had Subway for dinner.




13 March 2011

I went to IKEA with Tim, Amy..... Very fun talking to them in the car!
ah, and not forgetting Ling too. Yes, he tagged along.
Tim and Amy treated me lunch of IKEA MEATBALLS AND DAIM CAKE!!!
:)

The stupid part of the day, I pranked the wrong person until the whole Miri family clan were extremely pissed off. LOL. If you want to know what's the story about, ask me personally. LOL. I hope they don't read my blog though. Or else they say I'm not repenting from my pranking sins. :P






That's about it! :)

Thank You Lord for the great and awesome people that You've put in my life!

Bless them abundantly!



-I shall post photos the next round-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO