I've been blessed with :
1. just enough financial aid to last me for this month.
2. a once in a lifetime chance of being able to be in the new KTM's driver coach from Midvalley to Serdang. LOL. I've never been in a train's driver coach before and to have the chance to see how the driver operates a whole train is pretty cool. Kesian the driver though.. AND I realized there are actually cameras in the coaches! hahaahahaha...
3. friends where I can constantly pour my hospitality skills on to, especially to the juniors around me. WHICH I've never really do much.
4. Paul that always be there for me at whatever cost, though we may quarrel till the next day.
5. friends where I can talk my secrets or where I can rant or where they always support me emotionally. Namely Michelle, Livan, etc.
6. a chance to stay in the college for free for 2 semesters though the responsibilities that come along are shitty. HAHA.
7. Paul's family for planning my semester break HAHAAHAHAHA...
8. a new experience with Wai Wai to go for London Weight Management and undergo the steaming room-wrapping in plastic while being on a warm plate-wrapping on velcro with infrared heat vibrator pad. hahahahahaahahahahahahah..
9. studied for a shitty sub that I love practicing but exam wise, I think I just failed it just now.
10. a new therapeutic Gingko Akemi Pillow, bought by Paul. HEHEHEH..
11. encouragement from friends.
12. daily experiences that trains me to be patient and be grateful of whatever I have.
13. the confidence to answer 4 essays in 50 mins. HAHAHAH. that was really God speed and the answers just came in nonstop! HAH! how awesome is that!
14. the chances to spend time with people more WHILE watching series! like dying Ben's hair and Rachel's hair!
15. the chance to bless my close friend Qila her belated 21st birthday with a simple makan-makan. :)
16. the chance to play zumba! HUAHUAHUAHUA... :P
17. the chance to slowly change Paul's style. HAHAHAHA...
18. the chance of my parents being so nice to me everyday.
19. the chance to go to Gynae Clinic in the Serdang Hospital.
20. the chance to discover my badminton skills are better this year. HAH! :D AND I get to gang up with Paul for the time as a sport partner! Pretty good team I might say! :D
21. the chance to have Pr Daniel speaking to us Paul about the relationship. HAHAHAHAHHA.. It was realllyyyyy stressing me up instead of stressing paul out. ahahahahhaahah... but its a good lesson from my spiritual daddy Daniel! :D I'll face more whacking from him along this year. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH.. prepare Joy, prepare!!!!!
22. the chance to be anticipating the moment where I'll meet MICHELLE HEE!!!!!! hahahaahahahahahaha.. She's coming soon!
Thank You Daddy God for blessing me so far.. :) I'll keep on counting my blessings