Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with 2012

New Year, Day 1

Lord, I commit the rest of my days in 2012 unto Your hands. Whatever that I do or say, may Your artwork be seen in them. I commit every relationships that I'm going to build throughout the year, may Your love and compassion be seen in them. I commit another semester of my JAKSA to You, may You teach me whatever I need to learn to grow. I commit my other commitments with church and CF unto Your hands, be with me as I want to give my best to You.


Lord, as my new year resolution is going to be renewed, I pray that You grant me Your vision and passion to run the race of faith once again.


In Jesus name,

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO