Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with 2012 Resolution!

Lord,

I had a weird thought today, when Pr Daniel spoke, I couldn't get why the image of me speaking in front of the pulpit arose. Hmmm... I don't know if I'll ever get to that position. :)


Anyway,
here's my new resolution!!!!

1. Get 65kg before March 29. HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...
2. Get 60 BEFORE 21st July. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
3. Use a book to catat all my minutes in the meeting and stick to it.
4. Help out in Usher and help Bro. Mark and Sis Rojo in their field.
5. Do minimum of 1 good deed to a person every week.
6. Read finish a book of the bible once a month, which means minimum of 12 books this year.
7. Join the Bible class in church, and never skip!
8. Go Singapore. :) Just a simple trip would do, Lord. :)
9. Learn about finance management and apply it.
10. Join UKM MPP and run for Election. if CAN.
11. Learn to apply TESL theories in the things I do. :)
12. Bless the canteen people and office with at least a cake a year.
13. Spend more time getting to know people instead of watching more tv series alone. :)
14. Slow to speak and quick to listen.
15. Go to new places and try new food in the same old restaurants! hahaha!
16. Bless my parents monthly financially, if I can afford to.


I guess that's about it this year. LOL.

Lord, I have no idea how on earth I'm able to do all these in this year, but carry me through k?

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO