Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spelling Out Life... with Emo Period

I'm stressing out over unnecessary issue. Why? I haven't gotten my period for a long long time now. AND NO, it has nothing to do with me being pregnant!

And guess what, I just found out I was born alongside a frigging tumor in the womb! LOL... I think I'll be dead in my mum's womb if my body isn't strong. Hah! Thank GOD!!!! LOL..

so yes, at the end of the day, I inherited my mum's period and I'll be having it until I get my menopause. T.T Sad ba... on top of being less emotional to people around me, people will surely think I have sex just cause I have a boyfriend hence, the no-period thing. T.T I shall gladly say no to that assumption, for I respect our Lord's command of no sex before marriage. the end to that. BUT, I'M STILL SAD COZ I INHERITED MY MUM'S PERIOD....... I was growing alongside a frigging tumor for 9 months!!!!!! wth. you see, if she has it, most likely I'll face the same thing! AND she got operated a month just to remove the tumor after i was born! I wasn't a breast-milked kid! you see! T.T


SOOOOOO SADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I feel like a retard. an emotional retard that doesn't have any hormone in her ovaries. T.T


SOOOOOOOO SAD!!!


i wanna cry.


:(


DADDY God, whatever it is, please make cycle normal? thanks. :( I emo dy... :(

2 comments:

  1. hey.. don't overthink this. Our body is something that is mysteriously hard to understand. Your period cycle may not be caused by your mum. It may be because of your lifestyle. Food, environment, stress, sleeping time can cause period cycle not to be normal. So, get a healthy lifestyle. Vegetables and fruits and lots of fluids, and dun always emo. Not good for the female hormones. SLEEP EARLY! that is the most important. Sebab this pattern always cause period cycle to go haywire and jangan TERLAMPAU stress! stress a bit can tapi jangan terlalu stress. Remember to MAKAN! when you skipped meals and dun eat properly you are affecting your hormones too! So MAKAN!!! jangan overeat la. Makan secukup your body neeeds. :)

    gurl, dun think that because your mum got it, you HIGHLY LIKELY will get it. Till today, it's hard to determine that. Doctors will said u r at the higher risk of getting it. Tapi there is also possibility you won't get it. For your information, all of us have cancer cells. Tumour cells. These are cells that keep dividing uncontrollably till it become a tumour which not supposed to be there. So, dun overthink it too much. Have a healthy lifestlye, laugh sincerely often, and enjoy the life God had given.

    My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer before. It was not easy to go thru as a family. But, there was a purpose of her getting that cancer. To be an encourager to patients that stayed in the same ward as her. Through her, our family bond grew stronger back to each other. See there is always a purpose of why things happen. Just find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh my goodness, emotional retard? are you kidding? I really laughed when I read that. you are completely the opposite la. remember when we had that conversation that you have very high level of empathy and I was the unfeeling one? hahaha. oh man.. we have come very far. now it seems like we switched! but no way you did a 180, please! just because you don't know how to react to some situations does not mean you have no feelings kay. and stop stressing ady.. be thankful you grew alongside the thing for 9 months and you STILL survived! woohoo! awesome! how cool is that! think about it.. your name, JOY and GRACE, how blessed you are! k love you woman!

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO