Friday, March 4, 2011

Spelling Out Life... With 8 days

Can I have a Bro's 600ml or 500ml water bottle for a birthday gift? Hahahahaha. I don't have a decent water bottle since 2008. LOL. So I'd so the very appreciate it if I have one? LOLLL... :D


What do I want for birthday, for real?
1. Friends to celebrate it with.
2. To be able to spend time with a family.
3. To have a key pendant! (I just found out that people give keys to the person who is celebrating 21st birthday and I find it cool. I'm suddenly excited for it! LOL.)
4. To have a green tea cheese birthday cake. which I find it hard to find.. :(
5. go SS2 Murni and try their spaghetti meatball!!!!!! :DDD


I just realized all I need is people and food to make me happy. :) Nothing big.




Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! yesterday was awesomely memorable but soul-shooting at the same time. :) Thank God for it.


xoxo.


I'm going to be bolder now. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO