Monday, February 14, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 28

Sunday. 13 Feb.

Pr Daniel shared his love story in church. I was actually seeking for answers from God through the service and I knew He answered it in an adorable way, the way I knew it is God's work in my life. :)

Pr Dan spoke bout God impressed a desire/thought in his heart bout Aunty Sally and vice versa. It was God's intention for them to grow together through different tough, happy, sad, crazy times. It was really the God that I'm serving now was the one behind their love story.

I know now what is the next step. Pray and fast. :)

God works in His plans, not mine.

As time passes by, I pray that His love continues to draw each one of us together for His glory. :)



be blessed!
Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO