Friday, February 18, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 23

I hosted the Palestinians during the opening ceremony of FESSAT 2011 today.
They are nice warm people actually. :) I had fun getting to know this lady, Amal. :) She has 2 kids and her husband is taking her PhD here in UKM.


As the hours passes by... I could only ask from God one thing for today.. I pray that parents nowadays will instill love and peace in the heart of their children. :)


Desire for the day:
I pray that every families in the world will dwell in their home with joy, peace and love. I pray that the parents will have tons of wisdom to bring up their children in the correct way... I pray that peace and joy dwells in the families that fear of people or war-torn countries. I pray that Your protection cover these people, Oh Lord. I pray for blessings and abundant grace be surrounding these people... I pray that these families will move pass ignorance, prejudice, racism and starting growing into bringing one another up to bless others.



Sigh.
Lord, I feel the pain of Your heart.
Give me the strength and support to bless others in a way that is pleasing to You.




Blessings!
Joy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO