Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 22

War is real.
I've seen it my own eyes.
When will they see Love?
Lord, please have Your way in them.

No more hatred, no more selfishness... Please Lord, have Your way shown in them through Your Son Lord Jesus Christ..


Desire for the day:
I pray that parents will stop, yes, STOP polluting children's mind with fear and hatred towards others. I pray that parents will show wisdom and love, that way, I believe that this world could be a place to live in... I pray that Lord God will protect all the children in the world from fear and hatred.. I pray the living water from Him will flow in their heart instead. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO