Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 26

I had a dream, while I nap.

I was in a class, with 3 other friends and surprisingly that class' setting was different than how I usually see. There were 2 monitor screens and there's a remote attached to them in the class. Yet the lecturer was lecturing us through those screens. Rather unusual no?

Somehow there was a long break in between, my Spanish friend from next door came over and asked us to help her cook Magie. The rest of my friends didn't want to help for they wanted to play with some games. LOL. Therefore I went over to my lecturer's place, the same person just now, and start to cook Magie as the cooker is just next to him, I put in more hotdogs in her soup, so that I can have some hotdogs for myself.

The class grew quiet, and the lecturer stood next to me while I was standing quietly, thinking bout my future, in front of the pot, saying to me, with love and this fatherly tone, "Joy, you have a special gift for education. You have a heart of learning. When others come and do other things in the class, you are eager to learn as much you always join them. I can see you get agitated through the glass window when they play those games. You wanted to do something else. You should come back and learn more, not as to add in better result, but there's so much more than that. You will need them in the future. Education and you will not be separated. You will always have a soft spot for it. You are very different, Joy. Always remember that."

All I could answer was "HAHAHAHAH.. thank you sir! So can I get an A for this class? Oh ya sir, how many kids do you have anyway? (after looking at his ring on the left 4th finger)"

LOL!!!

I went out in the patio, (I tell you, this school or institute rocks!!!), I saw our lady headmaster and sat beside her on the bench. She looked at my lecturer as he went off in a car, then she looked at me with this warning face! Weird, right? "Joy, don't ever listen to that man. Whatever he said to you, if he ever told you anything, is all lies. Look at him. He will never be a good teacher. Old car some more. We have a reputation..." and I woke up.



I'm amazed how God placed 2 different characters into my dreams. I have no idea on what is happening but I know well God is speaking. I know those words are His, from the lecturer. I know it.


Desire for the day:
Dear Lord, I pray that the education ministry in Malaysia has a deep anguish for the children of the Land. I pray against one-sided attitude, prejudice and racism in the ministry. I pray that this ministry will grow more of Your chosen people as day passes by.

Have a great day people! :)


Love be with you.
Joy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO