Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 25

The beginning of my college's festival the 10th, is today! :D

Honestly, being a council that oversees the technical department is not my strength. LOL. Number 1, the head did his job by calling the sound system person and checked with the canopies and lightings. So yea, I just say, "good job". Hhahahahahahaha... Lame, I know but what can I do when he has tons of members around him? Encouragement. XD

Preparing for the lesson for tomorrow. I have a chance of being the first 3 chosen students to teach in class tomorrow, out of 20. Haha. I'm still out of idea. Praying that the Lord will carry me through tomorrow!

Had a prayer with a friend of mine through Skype as well... Prayed for Malaysia as a whole. I've been having the stir in my heart and so does my friend. :)




Desire for today:
I pray that the government will have the citizen's best interest at heart... I pray the country councils will stop being childish in fighting for little things like you-condemn-me-i-do-the-same-to-you-too and instead, they would work on the big issues such as teenage pregnancy issues, baby dumping issues, inflation rate is getting higher, work scope for graduates is lower etc.. I pray that Jesus will bring up righteous leaders to lead this nation, where ever they are, I pray that the Lord will mold them, shape them righteously and give them a heart that wants to serve Him through the government ministries.



Have a blessed week! :)
Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO