Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 21

I played galah panjang today! :D

*credits to Biro IPK of KTHO*

Guess I played with who?? :D With form 3 girls from SMK Jalan Reko! :D I needed 4 girls to join me to play this game, hence, I just walked around, looking at this group of girls, I asked them! :D Turns out, not only they taught me how to play the game, they became my friends! :) I was blessed by the Lord above for granting me the companies I needed for the day... For some reason, I knew God wanted my own college juniors to ignore my msgs so that I am able to bless these girls with whatever that I have. :) I invited them to join me for Kolam Design competition too! I laughed the whole time coz I sucked in designing the whole thing! :DDDD Dei, I need time to design okaaayyyy.. So yea. We lost but then again, I liked our bonding time! :)

Before I end this, let me be glad that God blesses me with a steamboat voucher worth RM21! :D


Desire for today:
I want green tea cheese cake.
I pray that the election tomorrow goes well... :)



Thank You Lord for the tiring, annoying yet blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO