Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 30

Sorry for the late reply.

Friday... Friday... I had a nice lunch! Marie, Nernny and Gita were my Perkeb Cell's (Perkeb CARES) members. :) Getting to know more awesome Christians brought delight in this thirsty for fellowship heart of mine! God knows how long since I've not been to church... 3 long tiresome weeks! Week 1 was to celebrate Dee's birthday, week 2 worshipping in FGA Penang & SIB Penang and week 3 in a freaking long bus-trip back to UKM. LOL.

I miss church.

My desire for the day:
I pray that every Christians in the world have a thirsty heart to draw themselves back to our Abba Father. :) No joy can replace the moment where you just sit and talk to our Daddy God above.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO