Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 19

Kakak cafe :Di Sarawak banyak Muslim tak?
Me: Tak lah. Kristen lebih banyak.
KC: mana ada. Muslim. Kamu Kristen ya?
Me: Ya.. :)
KC: Bila mau masuk Islam? Kan baik kahwin Islam aja.
Me: Hahaha.. Tak apa lah ya. Pacar Kristen lagi bagus. *ehem* haahhaahahaahahaha...



Not being such a religionista, but I find that so many people question me that! "Joy, when are you becoming one of us?" or "When are you going into Islam?" or "Marry one of us la." Honestly, I thank you for your deep concern for my soul but I shall say I serve a God that lives/ ALIVE,

"Christ died for our sins...He was buried...He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures...He appeared to Peter, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to to more than 500..." (1 Corinthians 15:3-6)

He makes me feel alive every morning, He just makes me alive!
I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. (John 10:10)
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. (Lamentation 3:22-23)
How awesome is my God that dies for my sins, YOUR sins, and WE can have ever loving salvation! He IS the way like He claims Himself to be,
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
so why are some people still feel in a sense that they still need to find or ask for a way to reach God? For years and years wanting to find a way, when THE WAY aka Jesus Christ is already existed 2 thousand years ago! So yea. This is my faith and I love my Lord Jesus Christ... Just for all to know, I know my God through His words, I understand His grace for all of us, I accept the fact that I'm weak in so many things, yet I still am learning His ways for my life, I still know His grace is sufficient enough for me, I still know what is His plans for me.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil,to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)
I'm going to live up my faith just as He wants me to be
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be you reconciled to God. ( 2 Cor 5:20)
and I shall pass whatever offers that won't surpass the standard of my Lord Jesus Christ.
"Christ died for our sins...He was buried...He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures...He appeared to Peter, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to to more than 500..." (1 Corinthians 15:3-6)




So yea...

XOXO.

:)


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO