Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Baby Dumping Issues

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes 1:18


you know kan... (no you dono) The more I get myself involved in this assignment which my junior choose earlier on, the more attached I get to this issue! Crying over the misdeeds of the parents of the babies, un-solvable issues, daily increasing issues and the distorted foundation of a family, is something I never came across before, and yet I did.

God broke my heart when I got myself emotionally attached to something that breaks His. He showed an evil side of human nature and it is written clearly in black and white, in photos and in the heart of mine... :(

Please please pray along with me that His Holy Spirit will work in everybody to curb this issues... :)



In Jesus name, there will be lesser cases in the days to come, amen.
yup, the more you know, the more grief you have...



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO