Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Day 24

The Lord wants me to pray the nation that grows. His heart is for these people... and truthfully, I wish I don't have to feel the hurt He felt anymore...Yet, somehow, the more I get to know Him through my daily activities, the more pain I felt as I pray for this nation.

God,
I claim that Your truth, Your light, Your way be shining in their eyes, ears and hearts. I pray that they have this hunger even more to ever seek the truth, which is only through You, oh Lord Jesus Christ. I know oh Lord, as much peace, good or kindness that the world offers them, everything will cease and be useless but Your blood that shed for our sins and cleanses us and gives us life. What good is to have everything nice to feel now when even right now salvation from the Lord Jesus Christ is not in our lives?



Desire for the day:
Speak oh Lord, to this nation. Open up our heart, ears and eyes... break our pride. Let us move from prejudism, racism to a nation that fear nothing but You.



Ps: I taught today! wuhoo! I no longer have to anticipate the crazy teaching lessons or heart literature presentation! :D





Shine oh People of our Daddy God!
Wuhoo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO