Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Terengganu Trip



On the 4th til 6th of February, my college councils together with the college admins and PALAPES KTHO, went to Terengganu for (a supposedly UMT-KTHO collaboration programme) Mr Karim's wedding.

Wan, being my ever faithful sidekick joined the adventure with me. We had our reasons. LOL!!! Can't publicly announce it here. HAHA.

Here are some of the crazy shots we had in Taman Tamadun Islam. Pretty cool place! If you like history and architecture, you should come and have a look! The little monuments do look like a
5yo playhouse! If you were to dump Joy and Wan in this park for photoshoot again, we'd be glad to do it again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Then again, UMT programme was cancelled. Not that sad though because we went for TWO weddings instead! HAHA! My first Malay wedding ever! Mr Karim had pretty humble wedding I'd say. Village setting, where everybody unite to work on his wedding! I love it! :) Simple but nice. Oh yes, the 2nd wedding was rich and all that, didn't fancy my appetite though. I just went there to eat ice-cream. Oh yes, they have ice cream booth in the wedding itself! LOL. Moving on, Wan and I had the best seafood dinner at the beach side restaurants, ALL PAID BY MY COLLEGE HEAD FELO!!!! HHAHAHAHA... 1 plate of calamari was RM5! Same goes to fried prawns and fish! FRESHLY CAUGHT AND COOKED! WOOHOOHOOHOOO! hahahahaha..


Did I mention God has been so faithful to me throughout the whole trip? :) He did. He provided me good company like Wan, He gave me times to get to know my felos through dinner, He provided me free meals, He gave me good rest, He gave me new insights on certain things too.


Here is a glimpse of photoshoot we had in TTI! :D

*I shall not post some photos that will result in me being barred from the park ever again though* hahahahahahahahahahaha








hahhaahaha. That's all for now. I loved the trip! I love my first Malay wedding! oh yes, I hated the 15hours bus trip from UMT to UKM, that's the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO