Friday, February 26, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Pumpkin Pies with Apple Crumble!


God has been faithful this week. :)

Let me list it down,


Monday:
Accident happened,
I helped the guy until he was safely in the hospital.
I went to stamp the posters.
Banner was done.
Banner application sent in by my ever faithful friend, Zhao Lin.
Scared of Tuesday's pack timetable.


Tuesday:
ALL the classes were cancelled,
I went to visit the accident victim. LOL.
By God's grace, I'm able to meet the family and clear off cloudy clouds. LOL.
A friend of mine, Sek Kuan, is speechless because of my action. HAHAHA.
We went to collect the posters at Wisma Aman.
I had all the time to paste up the posters!
Darling Classmate, Jenna Desiree Robert, was kind enough to lend her womanpower!
We went to 3 faculties, a number of colleges etc...
too many posters left..
No more idea on pasting. too tired.


Wednesday:
HAD to collect shirt money...
been expecting the shirts on the 25th, just as the guy promised.
BUT lack of money!!!
Carrying on with MKK practice as usual...
THEN, the girls and Sek Kuan helped out in pasting posters!!
:))
AND, i've given away TONS of posters to the peserta!!
Majority from different faculties and colleges!!!!
thank God for PEOPLE!!!!
COOL huh...
STILL, lack of money to pay for shirt...


Thursday:
Shirt money not yet collected!!!!!!!!
THEN, i arranged some people to come to Pusan to pay...
THEN the shirt company called and apologized...
agreed to send the clothes today but can only receive on saturday!!!!
hahahahhahaha..
So, this equals to more time to look for more ppl to buy shirt!!! LOL..
Then, waited at Pusan...
only a few came.. =.="
BUT, THANKFUL FOR THESE! xD
THENNNNNNN..
just now, during PERKEB, we sold a number of shirts...
added all the money helped along by Jeremy Leow,
THE MONEY WAS SUFFICIENT!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine we have to raise up RM900++ in one day,
WHO ON THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN RAISE RM1000 in one day?????!!
we can't but
GOD DID IT FOR US!!!!
LOL.
and, I passed MOST of the flyers and posters to EVERYBODY!!!!


BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA....



SEEE!!! How awesome is the Living Christ I'm serving???!!!
cool huh.
and yes, thank Him for providing me the helped I needed...
may it be through friends, close friends etc.. :)


and YES, thank you TAN SEK KUAN!!!!
you have been a great asset to MKK10 and to me! :)
I do believe that God will bless you even more than I could
possibly imagine! :)




1 comment:

  1. LoVE, l0v3, L()V三, l口v3,L@Ve.

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO