Tuesday, February 9, 2010

spelling Out Life... with FESSAT

i love my college,
i DO.
but sometimes it can tick me off.
They asked me to come at 8pm.
But.
they started the WHOLE rehearsal at 11.40pm.
LOL.
I was pissed off, eventually.

Ah well, after an hour of being angry the organizers,
I became neutral.
LOL.
Within that 1 hour,
I pity those who I talked to.
LOL.
Not that I swore or anything,
but I think I drag ppl's spirit.

nonetheless,
the real festival went well.
I wore this beautiful Indian dress.
LOL.
I love it.
OH, I emceed the first nite.
I THANKED GOD FOR EJAN for being my partner.
HE IS SO SMART IN TALKING!
LOL!!
it was a GOOD pleasure to work with him,
he was the one covering all the last minute changes!
seriously!
I was just "uhhhh.."
hahahahahahahahaahhaha


YES,
I recited a poem on the 2nd nite.
I did my best.
I recited it for Him.
I knew He was there...
:)
and yeaaaa, SEK KUAN went to the wrong venue.
I asked him to come to DATARAN PANGGUNG SENI to watch me recite.
yet,
he went IN Panggung Seni..
HAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH


overall,
i love the 2nd day of FESSAT.
LOVE THE PANTUN THEATER!!!
"mak ni... minta asam.. minta asam, bapa dah takda, masih mengidam!"
hahahahahahahaahhaahaaaha



xD
good day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO