Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Anger Management


I think I'm having anger management problem
I dont swear though.
I just be in a bad mood
I just have problem with people with BAD time management.
LOL.


the thing is,
the college's way of time managing is really bad.
I've been challenged mentally and emotionally.
LOL.
I remembered, twice for last week,
I waited for the festival's rehearsal to start.
IF you were to combine 2 rehearsals' time together,
I guess I've been waiting for 6hours for the people TO START.
6 LONG HOURS of my life is wasted.
and the thing pissed me off is
the organizers came after 1 hour and walked back after 5mins,
then come back after 2hours again.
and most the people involved came REALLY REALLY LATE.
NOT only late, they came in SMILING, like buat bodo only.


I mean,
I CAN be friendly and patient.
BUT not at the point where people just come in EXTREMELY LATE, say 1 hour ++
I CAN give my utmost service to people,
I do. That is one of my strengths.
BUT never cross the line where you waste my time.


Not to mention,
during the closing ceremony of SUKEM,
our college marched,
YET,
the admin people were very smart for not providing water for us.
SERIOUS.
we stood for 2hours and no water around.
WHILE other colleges' seniors or admin were giving water nonstop,
ours were sitting down there, chit chatting.
I mean,
common sense,
screw the protocol la when your people are dehydrated ba...
I was pissed off again, last nite, coz of this.
I clearly showed it on my face.
I stared at the admin and the seniors with my annoyed-serious stare.
sending the message
"PLEASE! provide us water! one would be enough!"


but no,
they only gave it after 2hours and a half passed.
awesome kan.


lol.


oh,
I'm not blaming any race, if ur concern with that.
no.
I'm just stating people's attitudes.
if you guys can work on the time management,
I'll be very happy.
and please don't do it because of MQA is coming.
Do it with a sincere heart,
please.
for my sake.
I'll get easily pissed off if you do it again.
just stop these stupid behaviour la.
it's wrong.



and yea,
I need to work on my anger management now,
because of you guys.
sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO