Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Chest Pain

gahahahahaha...

It has been a week or 2 I've been experiencing this
utmost uncomfortable muscle thing going on on my chest.
NOT A CRAMP la.
just slight uncomfortness.
LOL. if there's such word.

Initially I thought I'm too fat to breathe
or something gone wrong with my heart
or my blood pressure gone up..

Sad kan?? HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!


Anyhu, I've went to the doctor and doctor said I've been too much
pressure on my chest. =.="
lol!!
I just need to relax more and don't make things worst by
breathing too hard or carry heavy things etc etc..


Here's my medicine!


LOL.









nuff said! Take care everyone! love u tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO