Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Mehendi & Calligraphy Competition

*lukisan ini hanyalah untuk hiasan*



Initially I saw them across the hall...
making noises, laughing, chattering along with one another...
I have a sense of wanting to join the fun!
"I WANNNAAAA JJOOIIINNN!!!!!"

BUT
i was having my FESSAT (College Festival)...
devastating wei that 30mins of waiting for the meeting to finish.
HAHAAHHAAHHAHA...

As soon as the uber boring meeting ended,
I hurriedly walk over and join in the fun!
I tag team with a collegemate, Soo Yee.
BUT,
I only use her as my guinea pig, THAT was my initial plan..
HAHAHAHAAHAH...
no offence. but i HAVE to have a partner to join the fun!
so she agreed to be drawn henna on..



guess what,
I drew on plants, like flowers, leaves...
then I got no more ideas...
I drew some insects, like butterflies...
then I really got no more ideas...
I drew FISH. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
FISH!
oh! oh! oh!
CLOUDS with rain too!!!!!

HAHHHAAHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHH




HENCE
I won the 1st prize for the henna drawing thing. LOL!!!




thank Him for a good day!

XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO