Wednesday, February 24, 2010

spelling Out Life... with Me being Country Leader


Esther 1:13-14

"Do not think that because you are in the king's house you alone of all the Jews will escape. 14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"











as i spent time doing my quiet time. the desire to lead the country is in my heart again. crazy thoughts, i know. but have you ever have that desire? The desire to reduce corruptions, to have a vision from Him for the country, to encourage Love and Peace among races, to re-shape the constitution, to remove all selfish authority and to lift the country as a living sacrifice for Him... Have you? I have. I still have it. Sigh. I'm no leader but I'm willing to learn what it takes to be up there and be His living testimony.... and yea, these verses struck my heart hard when I read from verse 1 to 17. 14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" For IF I remain quiet, content of what I have now, not chasing for SIGNIFICANT works, and unfortunately for God, He HAS to send somebody else that is from some place else, to do His work for Him. Where will that leave ME? being dead and suffered with the transgression that I am supposed to prevent earlier on... that is what I'll receive.. For I have come to Malaysia and bred here and live here for such a time like this. and that, my friends, is what I've been feeling the whole time. :)


gahhhh.... I'm blabbering now. i just feel like there's more to life than this. I know I'm made for a significant work in Him.




discover yourself in Christ who gives you great plans. :)


amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO