Monday, February 1, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Thaipusam

*GLEE*

Being a member of BSMM, I chose to volunteer in helping out for Thaipusam
at Batu Caves, Gombak!
who knew inside the cave IS SO HUGE! it's cooling too!
I rather be in the temple cave rather than being sunburnt outside the temple.
It was my first ever experience in real-life helping people-in-need, u know...
How exciting it is!!!
Here are some of the CRAZY phenomenon that I've encountered on that 30th of Jan 2010.
LOL!!!!

AND YES, i've climbed the LONG WINDING STEEP STAIRS!







oh... this one.. he is taking a rest after being pulled with long strings.. and uh,
the strings are connected to the the hook on the body..... T.T

*this is where they go yapping like madperson, being severely in possession in the spirit of their god*










a couple of aunties told me their stories, (after they recover from fainted)
that every hook they do the body, every heavy stuff they carry on their body,
all is for the remembrance of what their God
had provided or blessed them.


:)


oh, the best part, I've "saved" or helped more than a dozen fainted people!!
and IT WAS SO THE VERY VERY VERY FUN!!!
GUESS WHAT??!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

some BSMM from a hospital were there as paramedic!
and THE MOST AWESOME PART, they thought I was one too!!!!



HAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA




AND
while I was there, I was taught by a paramedic officer
to put on the oxygen mask on a patient.
LOL.
ah well, i know it's a just a lil thing but, I DONT CARE!
I DID IT!
gahahahahahahah...
oh, one of the lady officer seriously thought I was one of their people!
she was passing me the pressure pad and asking me to put it on another
patient!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH...






it was really an honour to serve Him in this way,
I went home with THIS GREAT JOY AND ABUNDANCE in my heart!




in honour to serve,
Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO