Monday, February 22, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Car Accident


Just so you know,
I just had my first encounter of accident
with myself involved, that is, in my ENTIRE life.



I'm good now.
OH, i'm not hurt.
But he was.
:(


The best thing of all,
Christ was there all the while!!!



If Christ didn't let me take BSMM courses for 2 semesters,
the guy would have been in bad condition.
If Christ didn't give me the rational thinking to cover the wound on the head,
the guy would have tons of blood loss.
If Christ didn't take over me and let me stay calm and rational the whole time,
I would just cry and be a wuss there.
If Christ didn't let the Holy Spirit to calm the guy down,
he would have been going berserk.
(but he didn't, after i hold his wrist and prayed for him. :) )



But Christ knows,
He knows I'm able to go through all these,
He knows,
I would cry and climb back up.
He knows,
I was not going through this alone the whole.
He knows
that all these happened for a reason.
it is for His glory.




although this is a dangerous encounter.
LOL.




xoxo,
please drive carefully.
I'm still emotionally traumatized.

HAAHAHAHAHHAHHA.
dont laugh.
=.=

1 comment:

  1. i am not laughing, i promise to drive safely.

    earth angel

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO