Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Attitude!


Be consistent like Christ.

that is what I'm learning to be now.


I'm learning to be consistent in my attitude.
How I carry myself with close friends, normal friends, lecturers,
church members, pastors, parents etc...


It is never easy,
I'm sure of that.
but yeea....
He'll bring me through.
BIT BY BIT.
:)


OHHH, my patience level is higher now.
LOL.
I'm calmer in doing things now.
Learning to be organized and more RESPONSIBLE in most of my works too!
which is awesome.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH..
at least I'm proud to say that He is working in me, slowly.
:)

THANK YOU, LORD~~~







So are you consistent with your attitude?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO