Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Resolution

Hah. Realization hits when it's time to list down my desires for this year. Let's see if it does align with Daddy above. :)



in the year 2011, I'd like to:
1. do wall climbing on my 21st, with friends and families.
2. Go Singapore before 2012.
3. Win an award or something. I don't know what would that be.
4. Finish up the whole Bible.
5. Serve in other ministries in church.
6. Have really stable finance.
7. Have more open doors for my calling.
8. Experience at least 10 new things in this year.
9. Appreciate my faraway friends more. :)
10. NOT have a boyfriend.




that's about it, I think. :)
Have faith.


toodles lovely,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO