Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Disappointments


Shoving people expectations and then wrecking it in the end was what I did.
Showing signs of moving on and actually doing it is what I'm doing.
Seeking God in the midst of it all and practicing what I do is what I'm doing now.
I'm just a little disappointed in some people, that's all.


It has been my fault from the start, I admit it.
But I never knew you of all people never approach me after my mistakes!
Yes, I made stupid decisions, I never knew I'm now the stranger in your eyes.
Yes, a stranger.
It has been 16 days of New Year and you never once said "Hie Joy, how are you?" or even "Happy New Year" OR POKE ME on FB for goodness sake! Thank YOU for the moral support by not supporting me ever since.


Appreciation Note
Thank God for UKM seniors and some close MIRI-UKM-JOHOR-ICC friends who are kind enough to deal with my random character and they still have a wee hope in me that I'll change certain ways of how I carry myself, you know. They know certain steps I take are considered stupid now but they just advice me now and then just to kick the sense out of me, but hey, that's more than what I've prayed for! I learn every now and then, I see things from different perspective now and then; But the best part of all, I know I'm growing and I approach things differently now because of their supports and love. I thank God for every cautious minds on me! At least I know I still have a space in their heads. At least I know they won't forsake and leave me alone when I might or might not do stupid things again. At least I know they still care despite of it all. At least I'm no stranger.















:)

Thank you. I'll wait and count until the day you say hie. :)
Even if you do say hie after reading this post, I'll treat you the same as before. Don't worry. You're not a stranger to me coz the whole time, you are family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO