Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Love!


Tolong ingatkan aku
Kisah ku tersedar
Dengan kasih memeluk rasa
Ku teringatkanmu
Setiap detik jantungku berdetak
Setiap nota jiwaku berlagu-lagu

Tolong ingatkan aku kisah kita
Tolong ingatkan aku
Kisah ku tersedar
Dengan kasih memeluk rasa

Tolong ingatkan aku
Kisah kita






Often of times, we forget things and take things for granted... So I just want to share how we do need to remind one another about each other! A close friend of mine, Syiqah, dedicated this song "Tolong Ingatkan Aku" on my facebook just now cause we were talking about boys and all, you know, chick stuff. HAHAHA. I gave her some advices, not that I've been any good of example when it comes to relationship, and I don't know la, she just gave me this song. To remind her, when the time comes, the time comes and we don't have to rush into anything. :)

To any lovers out there, remind one another about your love towards one another. Make your spouse fall in love with you everyday like you have never met her before! Make yourself interesting enough for your spouse to look forward too. Don't think that "hey, he/she will stick around. so I'm good. it's okay if he/she meets someone more interesting coz they are not going anywhere!". WRONG! Sorry to say, the moment you think that way, that's the moment you make yourself look so cheap that can be easily be swaped by new items, baby. But of course, it's not more about you being so insecure but it's more about your part keeping the love alive. I've been through that phase before and it wasn't a pretty view soon after. Heh. So yea, keep reminding your beloved that you love them, by 1, you living your life like it is dying, 2, you act upon your words, 3, you try something new every once in awhile and share that experience and 4, find mutual attraction on certain activities and run it together. :)


But then again, who am I to say?


To those who are still looking for love or shall I say "Single", like me. All the single people just need to remind one another that life still goes on no matter what. HAH! When the time comes, the time comes. At the mean time, we just need to mold our characters to be our best self and who knows, that may make us somebody's The One one day. We have nothing to lose by molding ourself, no?


A year break is what I'm taking now.
I still need to make re-adjustment on certain issues in my life.
:) Ah, I feel so crappily ready for God's work this year,
do pray along that I'll make it through well again in a new year.






Toodles Readers!

"Live what you Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO