Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with Thanksgiving #1

Hehehehe...

So far, I'm thanking God for the love and attention from my dearest friends and family. :)

I thank God for awesome experience with my PERKEB friends last 20th January 2011! From falling from the kayak in the icky green lake, *HAHAHAHA*, to using 2 SEATER BICYCLE!!!! *First time playing that!!!* to singing in a cafe *FIRST TIME DOING THAT TOO!* to watching Faster the movie... Really great day!


22nd Jan, having dinner with Dee and some of our friends in La Bodega is really nice! Aside from going to Frangipani in Changkat Bukit Bintang, we went to Neway Times Square too! Pretty much a whole load of money used there! UGH! Nevermind still.... we're there to bless Dee with our presence. I'm glad she had fun! :)


today, flying frisbee with a whole load of people today! :D the most memorable thing I had today was "Hey.. Thanks for motivating me. You're a good motivator." :DDDD I was just helping him with his throw and I never knew he'd say those kind words! :) He played really well after a few times! Fast learner! :)


--------


Aside from that, I was stressing out over little things. 1, lighting! 2. I'm planning to reshuffle the whole placing of the stage, PA and VIP seat stuff.. Dear Lord, PLEASE help! PLEASE LET THIS EVENT BRING GLORY TO YOUR NAME! I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! :( HELP. HELP. HELP.






sigh.



Michelle Hee says I look like a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO