Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with patience

ever since NC, God really is teaching me patience badly.
He brought me crazy people like Paul, Varreni, my parents, my classmates and so many more.


now, i'm sad.
patient.
yes.


why do people leave when you're on the brink of cloud nine? why does God make people leave? to find how important they are and not take them for granted? geez, it's just few months away, so i should snap out of it. *snapping away* haha.

one thing, i'm glad we're off the mobile connection. now, i'm back to square one of silent period. LOL. EYESONTHELORD, joy. EYESONTHELORD! hahaahahaahah.. God is so funny. My God is so funny. He just gives me enough to make me happy and not make me go crazy over something.

---------------------------------------------

I think i made the worst announcement just now.

--------------------------------------------

I'm happy. a little.

-------------------------------------------

i think kan, i'm worried/sad over something now. I don't know what is it.

---------------------------------------------

i might have infection in my left eye.

-------------------------------------------

I think i'm going to have a tearful semester. for some reason i have the feeling i would.

-------------------------------------------

I'm sad now. It's just Singapore. but why am i making such a big deal out of it?

-------------------------------------------

Lord, please help me stop thinking bout it? please.
sigh.

------------------------------------------

the eye drop is scary. painful. i feel numb.
listening to Dancing With My Father is making me sadder. LOL.






Every night I fall asleep, this is all I ever dream. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO