Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spelling Out Life... with 2011

Lord,

This year, I commit my college council unto Your hands. I'm scared I don't know how to run some events and what not but carry me through, please? I'm stupid, i'm slow, I'm nobody but please make Yourself shown by using me in my weaknesses.

This year, I commit my studies unto Your hands. I'm scared I might mess up again. Give me a heart of understanding and the drive to study so that I can be a testimony in the eyes of the lecturers. Let them find favour in me.

Lord,

This year, I hope that You'll always challenge my unnecessary attitudes so that I may become more like You. Give me a heart of servanthood, wisdom, humility, self-control and discipline. Break my heart so that I always put You first in everything I do. Remind me daily of Your love, oh Lord.

Lord,

1 thing I ask, please break me and mold me according to Your will. Never let me go. I want to know You more.

Lord,

whatever personal life i'm having now kan God, let me see You work in the midst of it. Please please please give me a heart of discernment to know what is right or wrong or what is good for me and so on. AGAIN, i'm pretty much stupid, but please teach me wisdom in the decisions that I make daily.



LASTLY,

Lord,

I commit my 2011, my daily activities, my studies, my family, my friends, my relationships, my heart, my mind, my soul unto Your hands. Break me into pieces and shape me into somebody that You want me to become. Thank You Lord Jesus.

I ask that Your Spirit gives me the courage, the will, patience, understanding, wisdom, joy, peace, love, goodness, kindness, grace, faith and support the whole year through.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO