Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Calmness


I miss him less.
I realize that through him I learn more about myself.
I begin to see another side of myself that God has been dying to show me.
I begin to grow even more closer to God.
I seek Him more now that I don't worry much about him.
I really thank God for this silent period.
I really thank God that I learn to have a little bit of self-control.
I really thank God for being so funny. :D
I really thank God for him.


I want to see more down the road.
and yes, I trust Him.
if you ask bout him, no, i don't trust him yet.
hahahahah.
you can't expect new friendship can develop trust that quick, no?


the beginning of this friendship is starting out fine.
Just hope it maintains!
I really really like this guy. Heh.
I'm looking forward to talk to him this new year. :)


Continuing to pray.




OHHHHH!!!
God is really cute in making me see different things throughout this silent period.
very cool indeed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO