Friday, December 17, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with the 3rd song

i practiced piano for the 3rd time... just some simple chords - A, B, C, D, E, F, G. and some chords with the # thing. HAHAHAHAHA. I think they are called Sharp? Hahahaha. I have no bloody idea.

Yesterday I learnt a new song "Sanctuary (Lord Prepare Me)". :) I tried playing the melody part but mind you, susah wei!!! it took me an hour just to get a hang of both the melody and not melody part! heh. initially i thought it was a bad idea playing a new song but heck, it was addictive. I'll try to play a song daily, IF i have a piano wherever I am anyway. :) I'll try to work that one out. :)

I'm happy! hahahaha..

I love the piano! :)

Piano makes people happy.

I'm gonna treat my parents lunch today. I've gotten my Sushi King pay a week ago, might as well I bless them with a meal. Hahahahahha. *budak soleha ba kononnya* hahahahhahaah..











Today, I wanna learn "This is my desire". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO