Monday, December 6, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Changes

National Conference 2010, what can I say about it?

RISK IT. U-TURN!

All I know, I had tremendous fun learning about our God and worshiping HIM, together with other 489 people in the camp! Awesome worship sessions, crazy British preaching sessions, mind blowing workshops, engaging games session and superb food all the time! *God bless Bayu Beach Resort!* The best part of all, God made everyone present just so we would impact one another in the little things we do... Yes, I learnt a LOT from my new friends there, surprisingly! :)

Initially I went with a heavy hardened heart, thinking that it would be just another camp but of course, I went with a heart that longs for rest and a heart that wants to listen. The good news, physical wise, not so much of rest, but spiritually wise, I'm VERY at rest! :) And yes, I listened and I grasped the gist of everything! I know He spoke in my heart in the littlest way that He knows I will respond to. :) thank You Lord. :) I had the best retreat ever! God is awesome and so surreal! gahh.. I'm in love and refreshed!

I made my fair share of mistakes over the past few days, weeks and months. I know I've caused many to question my intentions, my trust and my way of living, which are unrighteous. I fall badly and I get hurt. I'm always delusional and uncertain. I'm always indecisive and consequences suck big time. I know I suck pretty much in every way but one thing that I believe strongly, He changes me through the failures. He made sure I go through all the delusional decisions and actions just to prepare me for His glory. He made sure I HAVE to got through all those with Him! Funny God I'm having huh? Very fun and loving Father whom never leave. :) He's to me, the best father, the best friend and the ever faithful and loving God.. :)

Lesson learnt?
- Trust Him although you are heart-hardened.
- Believe in His Spirit that He'll change your heart.
- Why settle to be God's second best
- Let go of something you love for Him and believe Him. He'll carry you through it.
- Seek His heart and I'll grow.
- Most importantly, be still and rest in His arms. :)


Thank You Daddy.


ohhh! at the end of the conference, I learnt:
I'm just foolish young girl who is in the process of becoming the great woman He wanted me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO