Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Mehhhhhhhhh

This post is ultimately lame. LOL.



My dream Guy
___________


cute and cuddly.



hahhahahahahaha...





told you its lame. I'm emotionless. I fear commitment so don't ever speak about me getting into a relationship anytime soon. I wonder why I even was in 2 before. Stupid child. Coz it's for smart people. Hahaahahahahah.. I fear falling in and out of love too. I miss him badly but I don't need any male supporters. right. I just want attention and it can be solved easily. right. The end. I just realized this thing won't cut out for me. uhuh. I'm just being emotional now. mehhhhhh...





Told you this post is lame.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO