Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with random piano lesson!


on the 13th of Dec, I finally, yes, FINALLY, played the piano with proper guidance and keys or notes! Hahahahaha. For the first time in my life, I played 2 songs with a piano!!!!! hahahahaahahaha. I never even know the notes of the piano thingy in the first place, what more to say playing them. LOL. INTERESTING MUCH WEIIIII.. i REALLY thank God for that! I never knew playing a musical instrument can be EXTREMELY awesome! Imagine the songs one can produce with the knowledge of playing the musical instruments! mannnnn.. I should have learnt the piano when I was a kid!!!!!! ggaaaahhhhhh... I never knew playing the piano is really really awesome! It was hard but I find that great joy from within, just by playing the piano!



Thank you God for the desire to play for You. Thank you God for having Rivka teaching me how to play the piano today! :D Thank you God for being really really really creative! Lord, can I have the gift of playing musical instruments for You? I'd like to bless people around me with it. :) In Jesus' name I pray, amen.




*Hugs*


Ah yes, I played "Till I see You" and "My Redeemer Lives"



:)

1 comment:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO