Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with being in love?

Lord, I know i'm in this stupid state of having head over heels on that guy. Honestly Lord, I don't know what to do but PLEASE guard my heart and his. Let us not rush into anything at all. Make me single for the next 5 years or so until I know what is in my heart and his, IF he's the right one. Haih. I'm not worried about relationship anymore but rather worried of myself. Keep me safe in Your hands oh Lord and uh, keep my eyes on You alone for now. Let that guy grow in you as well before making him thinking into something big.

Lord, everything You did to us was rather scary in a sense that I've never been put in that kind of situation before. You gave me the same thought that You've placed in his heart. You gave me the same conviction that You've placed in his heart... You placed them right in our hearts, right on the same day but just different moments. I really don't know why did You do that! It's scary yet mysterious in so many ways! LOL. But then kan God, whatever it is, let everything I do now, I surrender them unto Your hands. I'm scared Lord.

I don't know if this is a good thing but I want to see more of You in this period of life. Guide me through. I'm excited but I know You make everything else happens before this so that I'll come to this phase... Question is why? Why?










"Trust Me, Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO