Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Sower

You seem like putting me as an option. After talking to a friend, I realized all guys are the same; same in terms of not wanting to have anything to do with their ex-es. I don't know if it happens to you, that is. I wonder if the things I did or said make any difference?

You seem like taking my treatments for granted. I used to take everything else for granted, not you though, but it all came back to me when u treat me as how I treated the rest. I will always care for you..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


You seem happy. content. better word, surprisingly moved on. I never knew it's easy for you. I never knew you won't fight back. I never knew you just let go easily. Pretty much like another you. I was hoping that along this road, you'll drop by to say hie, but ah well, the sower has to reap her own fruit huh. I'll always miss you la.


For me, I'm content that I'm with my own shadow. But yea, it just suck to have you on my mind and I can't do nothing about. sigh. sleepy now. nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO