Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Entrepreneurship Course

for the first time in my entire life, I really don't know what I wrote in an exam hall.


Business and Entrepreneurship courses are never my strength.


I pray that the stupid faculty can stop shoving us as guinea pigs when it comes to introduction of new courses.


I'm pissed.


If my cgpa dropped, I swear I'll cry.


STUPID FACULTY. %#$%$^!!#%$^(#%*



sigh. even my schools allowed me to drop this freaking subject when I was form 5. BUT noooooo, not the stupid faculty that go and make this stupid subject (for me la. not to those business minded out there. no pun intended.) freaking compulsory! #$^@#$#%$@#!^(^"^*%(#$@$@!



I wanna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO