Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with sadness

i'm emotional now.

I wanna go back home. But I cant. dad says he dont wanna waste money.

I AM EFFFINNNNNGGGGG SAD.

I made my friend angry.

I cant help my friends with their quarrel.

I hate seeing them quarrel.

I dislike being in UKM nowadays.

I wanna go to the beach.

I despise everything foolish about me.

I find that I'm far from a wise person.

I love him. But i'm being unfair.

I miss him. But I miss you.

I miss her. and I miss you.

When will i go back.



Let me give you my schedule.

Last paper of exam: 10 Nov.

Jakarta trip: 12-24th.

National Conference: 29th -4Dec.

College Dinner-Family day Preparation Camp: 13th-19thdec.

Semester reopens 19th Dec until End of April 2011.






when will my period comes? stupid cycle.
I miss my roommate. yes.

4 comments:

  1. Gracia!!!!You are JOY..the joy of the Lord is our strength.remember that..be strong!!!!
    XOXO Joy hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey.. HUGSSSSSS!!!!

    indulge yourself in ice cream k :D take a break.. :D hey hey..we are still growing and learning. Dun take yourself too seriously aite. Prolly, it's time to let your friends to also learn to settle things by themselves. Let them grow as u grow aite. and yes we are not perfect people so we do make people angry at times. but, take the first step to apologize. :D when u take the first step all will fall in place.

    Your weakness is strengthen in Him.. Cheer up k gurl!! :D

    your period cycle. prolly you are stress that is why the cycle would come a little later. :D but dun worry. I too been thru that. Just take some rest and dun be too stress lar k.. :D

    HUGSSSSSSS~ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. p/s: all of us too are not perfect.. :D so smile in your unperfectness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolllll... thanks nernny!

    :DDDD HAHAHAHAHA. THANKS CAROL! lol.....

    ReplyDelete

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO