Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Period

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..



Now I know the reason for all the emotional things for the past 3 days or so. My period is back!!!!!!



THANK YOU GOD!



hahahahahaahahahahahahaha...


I tell you ah.... Damn my period. I have raging hormones going on today. From really annoyed to super happy to extremely sad then Super needy pulak. hahahahahahahahaahahahaahah



Dear Cedric, Su-Jian, Greg, Luke and Qila, I'm sorry for all the sudden changes going on today. lolllll... I hope you had fun experiencing the all main emotions of Joy's in a day, especially Qila. She literally heard me screamed, laughed, saddens and angry in a 40mins trip back and forth to Midvally today. hahaahahahahahahahahahahaah.. I LOVE IT TODAY!




PS: I HAD A HIGHSCORE OF 114260 OF BEJEWELED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUHOOOOO!!!!!!!


AMEN.
i'm happy.

but i feel like i need a pat on the head for a long time......

where is varreni when u need her?????

ren, you owe me a pat.

yes.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO