Friday, October 1, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Bapa-bapaku

Introducing you the males of Joy's life. HAHAHAHAHA


Father No. 1
Mr Liso. Frederick Liso Senap. But he usually tells people Frederick Liso only la. I have no idea why. LOL. ah well, he's a cool guy.



Character 101 : Sarawakian-Mirian. funny, lame-jokes producer, talkative, friendly, serious in work, determined-minded, loud, book smart, leader, lives to eat and spend on gadgets. father of 4, ex-policeman, command and conqeur type. HAHAHAHAAHAHAH..



Father No. 2.

Mr. Lim. Lewis Lim.



Character 101: Penangite-Mirian. super caring, street smart, ex-chef, very sensitive, funny, AWESOME cook, love to cook, sweet, determined-minded, serious in work, better joker than Dad no.1 hahaahha, really grand-fatherly type, oh, father of 3.





Father No. 3

Introducing Mr Loh. Mr Loh Seng Huat. Lau Ba Loh! hahhahaahah



Characteristic 101: Johorian, VERY VERY funny, love to eat, super humble, caring, determine-minded, street smart, politician-to-be, fatherly character, serious in work, leader type. A REAL JOKER. Father of 5.

To be honest, when people ask me why won't I go back to Miri during holiday coz it's HOME, I just say "I have tons of families here in semenanjung.. Here's my home too.. So what's so bad about it?" :)

God places people and friends in your family, so work yourself up from there la. Make them your family cause they are put in your life for a reason. :) You won't lose a thing! You have food, shelter and support! :O

I'm blessed to have each one of them in my life. If you look back, they have some common grounds. I guess I'll settle down with a man of these kind one day. and yes, I doubt that my surname will ever change to non-L letter word. LOLLL.. *hint hint* hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah




xoxo,


Miss Joy Liso-Lim-Loh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO