Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spelling out Life... with Achievements

"NAIB JOHAN JATUH KEPADA AHMAD FIRDAUS DARI KOLEJ TUN HUSSEIN ON!"
This is the 3rd achievements, my department of student council won this semester. :)
I really thank the Lord above for carrying us through and through despite of how random and un-trained we are in so many ways! Really awesome God we have here. :) I've been able to speak of words of encouragements and wisdom to many and that has been great la. :) As I was training my junior Mat for the next round of competition, he asked me why I never really join debate team in UKM. It kinda hit me...
It got me thinking for a moment and all I can answer him is that

"Well, for me, I'd try my best to learn the basic of a particular
skills and then use these to train a new batch of people. I just want
to set a platform for others to start from or step on and yea, let they themselves
grow from there. You guys don't see the possibilities in yourself so I just get it out from you and ya lor. See how far have you gone now? from debate to this. like that la.. Apparently, it just happened that I have sufficient knowledge on a particular subject and that's enough to bring you guys far. That's why I never really settle for debate... That's all. "




His grace is sufficient for all huh. :) kinda surprising to see how God places me to do new things or try some new stuffs, and in return I'm able to bless someone with the things I learnt and in return, it brings glory to Him. hehehee.. THANK YOU LORD! Truthfully, bringing out the best out of a person's full potential is just as fun as riding a rollercoaster la.. :) Mat is going for National Public Speaking Competition in Kuatan Pahang today (REPRESENTING UKM!!!!!!!!) and interesting enough, we only practice 1 round last night. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I have no bloody idea how to train him but I only tell what I know best --> Style of speaking, manner of speaking and content arrangements. I'm praying that Jesus will carry him through the competition! Hey kid! Don't fear for I'm praying for ya! HUGS!!!!!

THANK YOU LORD.

amen.

THANK YOU LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO