Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spelling Out Life... with Wedding Gifts

Ever imagine when your friends or relatives are getting married and you're cracking your head and wondering what to give them? Ever cross your mind that giving animals is a great idea too? Hahahahahaha... I just had the most hilarious texting moment today and I thought of sharing..




A friend of mine asked what should he give for his friend's wedding. So our texting conversation goes:




A: Eh, Miss X is getting married soon. Any idea on what should I give?

Me: Wedding ah? Money. So that she can use it to pay for her wedding.. Hahahaha..
It's not cheap, you know..

A: Maybe Umbrella, the line will be "may the both of you walk through all the weather under the same umbrella." :)



Me: Umbrella ah? Might as well you get them a pair of chickens!


A: Lol. I will give them an umbrella.
Me: ah.. I still prefer a pair of chickens. The line is "may they reproduce and have beautiful edible babies like a newlywed like you!"
A: What?! .....



After dinner, I went into a crazier mode


Me: Oh, why don't you give them a pair of cicak?? It's free! and this time, the line is *thinking* "2 is better than 1"
A: Ok, that sounds like a workable idea. ...




The end.



I hope you enjoy yourself reading this.

:)

2 comments:

Just write any thoughts you have in your heart! :) Thanks for dropping by ya? XOXO